Subject: R20096: NOTAM A0991/24 väljastatud (ID:20096)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 20:54:26 +0300

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 20096 alusel, mis saabus meile 30-04-2024 
17:44, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A0991/24
(A0991/24 NOTAMR A0816/24 Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5909N02721E027 A)EETT 
B)2404301753 C)2405192059 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2350 ESTABLISHED DUE TO 
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 593259N 0273852E - 592500N 0275959E - 592200N 
0280358E - 591802N 0274957E - 590000N 0273715E - 584805N 0271550E - 584701N 
0265846E - 593259N 0273852E. ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE 
PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN 
POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE 
OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5382 3704. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, 
ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT AMSL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6710 257